Services We Offer our community
Helping Hands Donation Closet
Our humanitarian program offers assistance with all basic needs, including but not limited to: food, personal hygiene products, clothing, some home goods, and if available diapers. We also assist our clients with selecting services and resources in the community.
(Client must meet with one of our advocates for an intake.)
Trauma Informed Education
In our trauma education program, we offer individual and family sessions to help strengthen the well-being of our clients.
- We use art** as a healing tool to help children and adults process stress, anxiety, and trauma.
- Session can be done online via Zoom
- 10 week parenting class series that draws on the latest scientific research on brain and child development.
- Classes can be done in person or online.
- Our in house Certified Trauma Informed Parent Educator provides for the Trauma Informed Parenting and Education programs.
We offer support to encourage and empower our members. We collaborate with other community partners to facilitate:
- Life Groups
- Domestic Violence
I have been given so many tools that have helped me get back on my feet. 3 years ago, I came as a client. Now I volunteer in this amazing place
My family and I received so much help at a time when everythig was dark and broken. You helped heal me and you provided for me. I will be forever be greatful to you